Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sending a SUMMER hello - Always Fun Challenge #164

Monday May 25, 2020

Hello.. I have another card to share for the new challenge over at Always Fun Challenge #164

Our theme this week is SUMMER FUN
This is my card. I am so ready for summer and sun. We have been having some nice weather. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment using Stampin up ink on a piece of Quick Quote scrap. I then used some other scraps and Simon Says bikini die and My favorite things sun. I stacked the suit 4 times to give them some depth and strength. I went over the sun with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added the pieces to the card front and added some stitch lines around the piece. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
Word art Wednesday wk. 440-441 - anything goes
Sweet stampin' - anything but square
Crafting happiness #50 - anything goes / opt. red
Simon Monday - circles


3 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love this, just what the world needs at the moment so sunny vibes

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Billie, I love your card with those nice summer colors! I loooooove sea green, really pretty!
It looks like summer already here in the Netherlands.
Bye bye xxx

Sammy said...

What a fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x