Friday, May 29, 2020

BEE yourself - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 29, 2020

Hello.. It's Friday so over at Bugaboo Stamps 
it's Free Friday for you all.

Check out the design teams creations over at

The image is called Bee Flower



I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things circle die. I then took Simon Says honey comb die and Ranger ink and stamped the background. I then stamped the sentiment and used Copics to color in the BEE. I added the image on foam dots to the card and went over the flower, wings and black stripe with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
Challenges:
Creative fingers #187 - anything goes
Creatalicious #187 - anything goes / opt. pink/purple





2 comments:

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh, I saw card over at Catch the Bug and just love it. That bee has such a cute, jaunty attitude and I love the homecomb background.

Furrbster said...

Love this CAS desigbn,

Hugz Tinz