Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Happy Father's Day - Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes

Tuesday May 26, 2020

Hello Crafty Friends.. We have a new challenge starting over at Crafty Sentiments.

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Henry-why not.. I thought this card would make a nice Father's day card. I colored the image with copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I cut the piece down and added to a brown piece of card stock then this fun large dot designer paper. I thought it needed some banners so using Tech. Tues. banner die and scraps added some to the bottom. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and called it done.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
Polkadoodles wk. 21 - anything goes
QKR #399 - anything goes
A gem of a craft wk. 11 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 573 -gingham / stripes / dots
Simon Monday - circles


6 comments:

Claire said...

Love it, I always struggle for Male cards

brenda said...

A really fun and colourful creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'Gingham, Stripes and Spots' theme this week.

B x

Dawn said...

Sweet & fun Father's day card!
Thanks for playing along at QKR this week & sharing your talent!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mummylade said...

This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Cinderella said...

Hello ,
What an awsome creation you made I like it so much
Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
Be safe and healthy
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
DT Polkadoodle
Xx