Sunday, May 17, 2020

Congratulations, Graduate - Always Fun Challenge #163

Monday May 18, 2020

It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is GRADUATION


I kept this card CAS.. I used Stampin up image and sentiment. I used copics to color the image. It's done.. I know it's a sad time with the Pandemic and schools closed.  Their day will come. It's just been postponed.. It's effected so many of us in so many ways. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 438-439 - anything goes
Fab n funky #481 - hand colored
Polkadoodles wk. 20 - anything goes
QKR #398 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids



2 comments:

Chris said...

Brilliant CAS card Billie! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Pat said...

Great CAS card with a super image, thanks for playing along with us at Fab’n’Funky this week. Stay safe.

Pat xx