Friday, May 22, 2020

Happy Birthday - Crafty Catz #507

Friday May 22, 2020

Hello.. Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. STRIPES and or DOTS


Our sponsor is JMC Designs Art


I am using the image CoCo Caramel.. I know I didn't use Caramel colors but this spoke to me more.. I chose the My favorite things striped paper. Then colored the image with copics. I went over a few pieces of her outfit with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added some gems to her shirt and the strings coming off her belt area. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink and cut it out. I used Lil inker die to cut the image out. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Try it on Tuesday - lovely ladies
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
Lemon shortbread #120 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 440-441 - anything goes

7 comments:

tilly said...

She looks lovely a great card, have a nice weekend xx

Chris said...

Great take on the challenge, Billie! Fabulous image and colouring.
xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so silly and fun. Great colors.

Helen said...

LOVE the card!!! Awesome lovely lady image! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Joan said...

Lovely card with such a sweet image

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Tammy L said...

Great card and image. Lovely coloring...that black & white stripe really sets off that card! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x