Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I miss your hugs - Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Tuesday May 12, 2020

Today we have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


This cute image is called Emmi Loo with bunny. I colored her with copics. I then used Lil inker stitch die. I dug through some Moda designer paper and found this fun daisy paper so used larger Lil inker die and cut it out. I then added another the smaller die same size as the white image and cut a piece out. (I didn't want to waste the paper behind the image). I then added the image inside that framed hole. I thought.. hum I ordered the Simon Says thin A2 die and wondered it it would work with this Lil inker die.. so I die cut the blue and sure enough it worked. I like the little frame it gave the image. I used some of that same paper and stamped the My Favorite Things sentiment and heat embossed. I used Spellbinder banner die. I added this to the card and then added some Sequins and added some Nuvo drops to the center and some other dots to the card. I've missed hugs from my dear friends.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #38 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Simon Wednesday - dies/punches
Cute card Thursday #633 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #506 - digi/stamped image
Polkadoodles wk. 19 - anything goes
QKR stampede #397 - anything goes
A gem of a craft wk. 10 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #48 - anything goes/ opt. nature

5 comments:

Lisa J said...

So Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring and that sentiment is so sweet.

Cinderella said...

What a lovely creation again you made I like it
Thank You for Joining us a second time at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
Xx

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Gem of a Challenge!

Helen said...

A really cute image and sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

Helen x