Sunday, May 31, 2020

From the bottom of my heart - Do-Al (l) creative #42

Monday June 1, 2020

Hello.. I have a card that I made for the challenge going on over at Do-Al (l) Creative #42

Our theme this month is 
BLACK / WHITE / and ONE OTHER COLOR


This is my Black / White and one other color.. It's green.. one of my favorite colors. I used Ranger ink and sponged on a little green. I used Simon says die and Quick Quote scrap for the center piece. I used Taylored Expressions and another die and black card stock to cut the black part. I layered them three times. I used Simon Says bird and bow die to finished the layout. I added some green half pearls. The sentiment is from SS. 

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - cut it out
Creative fingers #187 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - cute
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - June
Crafty animal #39 - include an animal




7 comments:

Marjut said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Lisa J said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Furrbster said...

Beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the background. This is gorgeous. Wonderful dies.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a gorgeous card! The colours look so elegant and your die cut flowers and bird scene looks beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

sweet art designs said...

Love the strong contrast. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

sweet art designs said...

Simple yet elegant. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/