Saturday, May 23, 2020

A hug in a cup - Coffee Lovers Spring / Summer Day 2

Saturday May 23, 2020

I plan on playing along over at 
Coffee Lovers Card makers Spring / Summer blog hop
this is Day 2
 so below is my card


For this card I picked this beautiful purple card stock and using a large dot embossing folder ran it though my machine. I then took some scraps and Paper Trey ink die cut the large scallops, and Stamp Simply coffee cup. I layered the coffee cup three times. I had this fun Fred She Said image on my desk that I didn't use for another project I had and it was already colored with copics. I fussy cut it out and added to the card. I stamped the Stamp simply sentiment and used Stampin up tag die and finished with a twine bow. 

Challenges:
Coffee lovers spring/summer
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Tuesday throwdown #457 - bingo (embossing / die / image)
Word art Wednesday wk. 440-441 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite embellishment (twine, I like you can color it with copics to work with your card, you can wrap it around or just do a bow)
Alphabet challenge - D dry embossing
Scrapping 4 fun #167 - animals / flowers


13 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Really pretty design!

Lia said...

A very pretty and colourful card!
Lia DT S4F

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is beautiful. Just love your flowers to go with your coffee.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous design and colors.

Vivian Foo said...

This is really so sweet.

Rachelle Oltean said...

OMGoodness! I love the little African violet with the teacup! This layout is wonderful and works so well with the embossed background! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "D" is for Dry Embossing!
Rachelle - DT : )

* Shell B.* said...

Simply Beautiful caffeinated creation!!

Dawn S. said...

I love all the details on your pretty card!

Lynda said...

Such a fresh looking card Billie. Love the dotty background. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

Lisa said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors and those pretty flowers!

Tammy L said...

Lovely card and great use of layers in your tea cup. Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Lynne said...

Such a pretty card with all your lovely colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT