Friday, May 01, 2020

A hug in a mug - Crafty Catz #504

Friday May 1, 2020

Hello again.. Boy I am glad that I am a hoarder  collector of craft supplies.. With this pandemic and not being able to go out and get craft supplies.. I have been using my stash. I know as many cards as I make I still don't see a dent in the supplies but sure fun digging through papers and embellishments. I hope you're all doing well and getting a rhythm to your days by now. 

Today we have a new challenge over at 

We have two sponsor this week so I will do two separate postings. (I get confused when I post two cards on the same post and linking challenges.. LOL)

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. SENDING HUGS

Our sponsor is Little Blue Button




I used the image called Some Coffee.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I layered the card on some card stock and then stamped the Sugar Pea sentiment and added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels called espresso.. 

Challenges:
(Pin)spiration #261 - anything goes / photo  - atg
Word art Wednesday wk. 436-437 - anything goes
Make my Monday #121 - use a digi
Crafting happiness #46 - anything goes / opt. occupations
Digi choosday wk. 17 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #632 - feminine
Krafty chicks #505 - anything goes







9 comments:

Janette said...

Another lovely friend card, I think these girls are lucky to be out having coffee together...xx

tilly said...

a lovely and useful card for this challenge Billie, I think we can all last 400 years without buying again lol xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Another fab scene! Stay safe and have a great week xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a wonderful card for friends.

Nance said...

Very cute card. Thanks for sharing it at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous creation! Love the layout. Thanks for entering our challenge at Make My Monday.
Crafty hugs

Cazro said...

A pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday, we appreciate your visit. Caz DT.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Fantastic project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT