Sunday, May 10, 2020

A heartfelt Hello - Always Fun Challenge #162

Monday May 11, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme this week is 
COLOR INSPIRATION



For my card I just happened to have a Tech. Tuesday stamp that almost looks like the photo.. I really did not plan this but after I found it thought perfect.. I used copics to color the image. I then used some card stock and using Simon Says die cut the bottom of the top piece and then ran through the embossing folder. I found a Quick quote scrap so added that to the bottom of the card and and using foam dots added the die cut/embossed piece. I used the TT die to cut the image out and I cut 4 Hello's and stacked to give it a thicker look. I stamped the sentiment also from TT and using Spellbinder banner cut it out. I added to the card front.. I added a little white gel pen to the flower centers.I love how this card came out. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Love to scrap #133 - anything goes
Jan's digi stamps  May - anything goes
Use your stuff #397 - flowers /opt. butterflies
Simon Wednesday - dies/punches
Little red wagon #548 - flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 438-439 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #633 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #506 - digi/stamped image
Polkadoodles wk. 19 - anything goes
QKR stampede #397 - anything goes
The paper funday #17 - anything goes/ opt. mother's day
Allsorts wk. 571/2 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #48 - anything goes/ opt. nature

8 comments:

brenda said...

A super floral creation and great colours. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

brenda said...

A super prettily coloured floral creation. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card! I totally love this one!
Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week & sharing your talent with us!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This floral stamp is beautiful. Great coloring and colors.

Donna Walls said...

You captured the inspiration photo exactly, nice job! Thanks for inspiring us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card, Billie! I love how you matched the color challenge perfectly - thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxxoo

Ellibelle said...

Another wonderful creation, Billie! Such pretty colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 19 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!