Friday, May 22, 2020

Donut worry be happy - Coffee Lovers Spring / Summer Day 1

Friday May 22, 2020

I plan on playing along over at 
Coffee Lovers Card makers Spring / Summer blog hop
this is Day 1 
 so below is my card


I used Simon says stamps and dies. I found a scrap of plaid for the piece below. I colored the images with copics and stamped the sentiment with Stampin up ink. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the coffee.

Challenges:
Coffee lovers spring/summer
My time to craft #432 - food stuff
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids
Lemon shortbread #120 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 440-441 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Use your stuff #398 - patterns

21 comments:

Sandra said...

such a cute card, love it!!

~amy~ said...

Yes to coffee + donuts!
So fun Billie!

Maria said...

What a fun cute card!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coffee...and donut card Billie. So fun.

Laurie Unger said...

Coffee and donuts - win win! Cute card.

New Creations said...

Cute images and love the plaids!

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh such a 'sweet' card.
Love the bright paper.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Kelly Booth said...

Fun and happy card!!

Karen Brown said...

Yum...so cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute and wonderful coloring.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Billie, this is so adorable. Love the little faces and the fabulous images.

Eve said...

This looks so yummy! <3

Claire said...

Now I want donuts. I love it, so cute

Sherry Hickey said...

So cute, Billie; yummy coloring!

Vivian Foo said...

Love the plaid background and those adorable coffee images too.

Sheryl said...

Your card made me smile Billie, it is such a Whimsical image.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Dandi93 said...

Yes please.... it all looks tasty. Cute card

Lisa said...

A-dorable and a lineup I can get behind! Love it!

MagsB said...

What a fun card, Billie! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Helen F. said...

Such a cute card, Billie! The donuts look yummy ;-)

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria