Friday, May 08, 2020

A star is born - Crafty Catz #505

Friday May 8, 2020

Hello.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES/ OPT. BABY CARD




Our sponsor is ALL DRESSED UP

This is my card using the image called A star is born.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added this image to a piece of scrap DCWV paper. I used Spellbinder stars and Quick Quote scraps and cut the stars out. I used a little Ranger ink to distress the edges. I went over the stars with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #38 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Crafting happiness #47 - anything goes / opt. birds
Jan's digi stamps  May - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #119 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Fab n funky #480 - cute critters
Simon Wednesday - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 438-439 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #633 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #506 - digi/stamped image

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is so precious. I was just thinking that I should have a boy card in my stash...but let's see if I get time to make one, lol.

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is such a sweet card, very cute image so pretty.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a cute card Ginny, think these images were favourites with all of us. Have a great week and stay safe xx

Lisa J said...

So very sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

tilly said...

It's a beautiful card, such lovely images to work with xx

Jan Mahew said...

Billie he is precious! Thank you for sharing your adorable card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and supporting us... Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Tangii said...

So very sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again.

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x