Friday, April 21, 2017

Together forever, never apart, - Catch the bug - Free Friday

Friday April 21, 2017
 
Are you ready for another Free Friday from the Bugaboo Store?? You can see inspiration at Catch the bug the design teams cards using this fun image.. It's a favorite of mine.. Boy Bear..
 
 
 

 
So for this card I wanted to have a colorful background.. So dug through my OLD gelli plate lost but found papers.. I found this awesome colorful paper.. I backed it with some brown card stock and added to Kraft card base. I chose a Mama Elephant sentiment and embossed it in white. I added some twine next to the sentiment. I used a Spellbinder die and cut out the bear and colored Boy Bear with copics. I didn't like the plain background around the bear so I colored it in light blue (also in the gelli plate paper) and then took Tim Holtz stickle stencil and Ranger ink green (picks up the colors in the background gelli paper).  I liked the look. I added the image using foam dots to the Gelli paper. I added some clear Nuvo drops around the card. I like how the clear drops pick up the color behind the drops..
I hope you pick this cute free image up.. You will enjoy playing with this cute bear. To get inspiration head over to Catch the bug. 


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 278-279 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #42 - anything goes
Creatalicious #113 - anything goes/opt. birthday
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #177 - anything goes/opt. ribbon/lace
Make my Monday #44 - embossing/wet or dry (sentiment)
Crafty sentiments - men/boys
Crafty catz #367 - anything goes/opt. number






5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

yaay cute little boy bear image
and love the splatter behind it
the bg you made wooohoooo love love love Billie
and the sentiment is sweet I wish I have that sentiment too so so sweet
great added the dots nuvo drops I never buy it maybe one day..its cool tool right Billie...
I see winner here ..
hugs
Monika

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Billie thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

PaperDaisies said...

Sorry for late comment. I love your card. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…