Saturday, April 01, 2017

Oh baby - Creative with Stamps #13 - baby card

Saturday April 1, 2017
 
It's our one year anniversary .. Woo hoo for Creative with Stamps.  Today is challenge #13 at Creative with Stamps  and the theme is
Baby card..
 
 
 
Please add the challenge graphic below to your blog when you enter your card for our challenge.
 
 
 
 
This is my card. I used a piece of watercolor paper and added some pink and blue Ranger inks and got the effect I wanted using water.. I then took my Stampin up stencil and texture paste and added some hearts here and there. I let it dry then using some graphic stamps stamped some images. I also used a Inkadinkado baby hand and foot prints (those are in brown) to the card. I layered three washi tapes below the girl and added a rhinestone strip.. I die cut hearts from My Favorite Things and stamps the sentiment Oh baby on one of  the hearts. The sentiments and image are from Taylored Expressions and colored with copics. I added some sequins and layered it on some black card stock base. This card was a lot of fun to make..
 

Challenges:
Ooh la la #225 - layer it up
Penny's paper-crafty #322 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty creations #338 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 276-277 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #116 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #344 - anything goes
Crafty catz #364 - anything goes / opt. metal
QKR stampede #237 - up up and away or anything goes
Creative fingers #127 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #41 - anything goes
Creatalicious #112 - anything goes /opt. flowers
Simon Says national craft month




15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty, Billie and I love how you coloured her hair! Seems really odd not posting with you guys this month, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

I adore her hair too
and yay this stamp is so cuuutee
may I ask which company is it
I did not found on your explanation Billie
love the BG with ranger inks and the texture paste is perfecto
lovely Baby sentiment in Heart too
GREAT mom and baby belly card
hugs
Monika

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Helen F. said...

Oh what a sweet card! Love your coloring of this adorable image, Billie All the pattern papers and cute embellishments add to the fun :-)

Maria Valente said...

Love your card, Billie especially the background! So Beautiful!
Hugs

julie_woolston said...

This is really beautiful Billy, lovely layers and colours.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sherri said...

This is so adorable! Beautiful coloring and great design! I'm so happy you could join our QKR STampede weekly challenge!

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this mixed media card. Very fun and the image is adorable! I'm excited to be on the DT. Dorlene

Lilian said...

Wow! So much pretty in one card! Love the background and all the little details!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Tamie said...

Billie, your card has wow factor! Loving, the papers, layout not to mention your super cute image. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes and Crazy Egg Challenge.

Tamie DT

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at the OLLCB, with this beautiful card, love the colourway and layout

crafty said...

Lovely card, Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede.
Mary

anne said...

A beautiful card thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
Anne DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Billie! The image is so cute & I love the pretty background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Awww.. so adorable..love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti