Sunday, April 16, 2017

Believed she could, so she did - Monika - Billie

Monday April 17, 2017
 
Well it's month 3 for the Monika and Billie challenge between just her and me..  Monika's time to chose a theme and she chose SHOES.. Now if you have seen her blog she does a lot of shoe cards.. I only have  a sneaker shoe but did not want to use it so I bought the Waffle Flower first step shoe and die.. The only thing that is die cut is the shoe embellishments. I stamped the shoes and sentiment and colored the shoes with copics. I die cut the embellishments and colored them and added to the shoes. The right side was a little bare so  I added a ribbon. It felt weird as I usually add ribbons to the left side but I  didn't want to leave such an open space. I am happy with the card.  Please look at Monika's blog Creative with Monika and see what she did.. I know I am heading over soon and see.. Sure it's awesome as usual.
 
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - spring color inspiration
Word art Wednesday wk. 278-279 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - stamp it
Jo's scrap shack #184 - anything goes
Crafty catz #366 - anything goes/opt. animals
QKR stampede #239 - flowers or anything goes
Pause dream enjoy #168 - girly
Creative fingers #128 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #192 - ribbon or lace
My time to craft #343 - no designer paper
A bit more time to craft #42 - anything goes
Creatalicious challenges #113 - anything goes/opt. birthday
Come and get it - its a girl thing
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Addicted to stamps #146 - not a square card
Artistic inspirations #177 - anything goes/opt. ribbon/lace







19 comments:

Janette Kausen said...

One of my favorite quotes ever - and those shoes! This girls loves that too!

Monika Reeck said...

I cant believe we choose the same embellishment for the shoe...I am happy that I choose another colors Billie..
yeah you are not ribbon girl as I am too hehe
but the ribbon looks so feminin with the shoes.
Adorable shoe card and welcome to my Shoe world Billie hehe
I ever made similar like this too on this post if you dont mind to see it Billie...I will give the link in separate comment..
Lovely coloring as always and great choice of sentiment too
hugs from Munich
Monika

Monika Reeck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Billie! I love this set too, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

Me again Billie..
I really love the tassel color
the different color of the Bow and the purple shoe down of your card is awesome
great sentiment too..
and the coloring the Shoe so awesome
I try to do shading too but yours is more realistic
I LUV your shoe card Billie and yeah we used the same set...nice ribbon too my friend
hugs
Monika

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab shoes and love that sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Sherri said...

Great card! Love the shoes and the sentiment! Great coloring as well. I'm so glad you could join our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Billie! Fabulous coloring...love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Christine said...

Huge smile! I adore your card! The shoes are so much fun, you achieved great design balance, and the sentiment is a real winner. So glad you joined the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
Christine
DT
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great card, cute shoes!! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Jasmina said...

What a great and fun card. Love this stamp set. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

Janis Lewis said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Darlene said...

So cute Billie! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Simple and Stunning. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

cohenna said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft challenge and good luck :)

Helen said...

Great card and I love that sentiment too.

Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge - hope you'll be back for our new challenge tomorrow.

Helen x

Alex H. said...

Great card and perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps!
;-) Alex H.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the shoes--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…