Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug New Release

Tuesday April 4, 2017
 
oops.. I posted this card a week early.. it's for April 11th.. 
 
It's Tuesday and we have an older image but it's apart of the new release .. Jodie is moving things over to the new store. Have you seen our new Bugaboo Store?.. she has been busy moving items over and this is an old image and thought some of you that have not seen this image in quite awhile might want to see it done up and inspire you to like.  Head over to the store and see the new digs.. and digi's.  some have been retired so if you're looking for some old images you may want to get what you can unless it's already retired.
Any how Catch the bug design team has made up the image.. Head over to see them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is Dino Birthday.. Cute image. I printed him out on Kraft paper and colored with Prisma colored pencils.  I love pencil on Kraft.. I have been inspired after following 30 days of coloring at The Daily Marker.. Kathy Racoosin
  She is such an inspiration and she uses colored pencils a lot and she does the copics and pencils together.. With this card I just did the pencils for the image.  (I am still learning) and then did a copic around the border of the card. It was just to plain. Now looking at it I think I should of added some Nuvo Drops.. but I didn't.. I kind a also like the CAS look.
I added Simon Says happy birthday. Added twine and a woodin heart colored with copics. (reminds me of the Elvis song woodin heart - sure there was more to the title than that but it was / is a great song.. but anything by Elvis was / is awesome).. I used a white gel pen for high lights.. It was a fast card to make..
 

 Challenges:
4 crafty chicks #344 - anything else
Crafty catz #364 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 276-277 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #153 - anything goes
The crazy challenge #245 - bingo (red/green/blue)
Artistic inspirations #175 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Shopping our stash #297 - tie one on

the crazy challenge #245





4 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

Just too cute! What a smile maker!! Thank you for Joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

Wendy said...

Hi Billie, what a wonderful card! Beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

Monika Reeck said...

I love this cuuute Dino yaayy
so lovely coloring on Craft Billie and big sentiment again love it
love the color of the Balloon feel party here hehe
sweeet cute card
hugs
Monika

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a cute card Billie. Love this image and the floating heart on the twine.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie