Wednesday, April 19, 2017

thank you berry much - Aud Sentiments #178

Thursday April 20-May 1, 2017
 
April is almost over and days are longer
(I hope they get rid of day-light savings time)
I have my usual three day Ladies Retreat to Cannon Beach (which is in Oregon) I live a couple hours away. It's next week.. It's a beautiful time. It's through my church and I always go with my best friend Karen.. It's a spiritual, crying, snacking, singing, hugging, snacking, learning, eating, lessons, walks on the beach, shopping, praying, snacking ladies fun time. I always come back refreshed.
Very blessed time.
 
Well on to the new challenge at Aud Sentiments #178
 
USE A RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP FOR YOUR SENTIMENT. 
 
Our sponsor is Inspired by Stamping
 

I am using Stamp Rosa House Mouse.. I love this mouse.  I can identify with eating strawberries and feeling so full.  Hay - how do you eat your strawberries?  If they are fresh and just eating I make up some sour cream and add brown sugar and stir it together and then swipe my strawberry through it and eat.. YUMMM. so good.  I love strawberries on waffles.. In smoothies (I usually use frozen ones for smoothies)..   Ok back to my card. I colored my card with copics. I then took My Favorite Things embossing edges and embossed the white, red and kraft edges. I love the look it gives. I then added some twine to the left side and an old button I had.  I left it off for a while and kept looking at the card and it just needed something. I tried different buttons and my hubby and I settled on this one. Oh and the rubber/clear stamp is Paper Trey Ink "green thumb" stamp. It's perfect for the image. Its a hand deliver card.. button is thick. 
I hope you like my card and get inspired. Please see the DT's cards to get more inspiration.
Thank you.. And Thank you for all the nice complements on my card over the years. It really inspires me as I make my cards.  Hugs everyone.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 278-279 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #88 - buttons
Colour crazy wk. 15 - anything goes
My time to craft #343 - no dp
A bit more time to craft #42 - anything goes
Creatalicious #113 - anything goes/opt. birthday
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Addicted to stamps #146 - not a square card
Crafting from the heart #155 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #177 - anything goes/opt. ribbon/lace
Creative moments #116 - anything goes/opt. spring
Crafty gals #119 - embellish it
As you like it - favorite colors and why (red and kraft. Like the contrast of colors, the richness it gives)




15 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card and lovely sentiment. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning image and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue Crease said...

Beautiful card, fab image. Enjoy yourself on your retreat.
Sue

Monika Reeck said...

Billiiieee you really colored the strawberry soo great looks so real I can feel it by looking at your card
and the mouse hihi cuute
cool you only colored his face and stommach and ear ...the body stay white...I am not good at coloring animal
I learn much from you
love that stitches dies...coool effect...
again a winner card
LOVELY COLORING lovely IMAGe and bright and again happy card..
cool Button too
hugs
Monika

MagsB said...

Billie, this is so adorable! Such a cute image - and I love the subtle 'stitching' lines! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B DT

Creative world said...

Fantastic card...simply layout so the gorgeous image can pop out,fab coloring too...thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this week,hope to see you again
Zeljka DTxx

crafty said...

This little mouse looks so content. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Adorable and cute card! The image is just sweet :o) Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Tina dt

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like yours buttons and bows.
Thanks for joining us this week at Scrapping4Fun challenge ... Hugs, Andreja

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the button and bow. Great colouring!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh No - he is so sweet. Love this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jackie C said...

Very pretty card! Thank you so much for entering at Creatalicious, please visit us again! Jackie DT member.

Zw@@n said...

Wow, love your card, Billie. The image is sooo cute and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Hi Billy, please follow this link.
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ch/2017/04/winner-and-featured-creations-88.html
Hugs
Rachelle

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…