Sunday, April 23, 2017

Congratulations - grad

Sunday April 23, 2017
 
I wasn't going to post this card because I have been making a lot of graduation cards.. But I thought this is a little different than the others.. Still same with tag and being able to put a gift card or money behind tag.. but I did an embossed background using a Stampin up embossing folder.. I had a request from a friend to make her brother a green/yellow graduation card.. So I hope she likes. I did the water color smooshing Ranger ink water color tag. I used Marianne tag die and a bronze brad.. I embossed the Paper Trey ink congratulations and used Impression Obsession grad silhouette.
 
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #177 - anything goes/opt. ribbon/lace
Make my Monday #44 - embossing/wet or dry (background and sentiment)
Crafty sentiments - men/boys
Cards und more #182 - monochrome
Jo's scrap shack #185 - anything goes
Brown sugar #247 - use a die cut
Crafty catz #367 - anything goes/opt. number
Pause dream enjoy # 169 - tag
Allsorts wk. 412 - I spy "b"  (boy, black, brad)
Glitter 'n' sparkle #236 - anything goes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a great card - nice and CAS and that embossing is fab, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

I was commenting until Mothers day card..
Would you mind chek it Billie are they come to your inbox?
I love this BG and cool Image...the E. FOLDER is wow effect...love this manly card
Hugs
Monika

laurigami said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

brenda said...

A really lovely creation and perfect for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Anila Dikay said...

Nice card...

Thank you for joining us at MMM challenge. Hope to see you again.

Anila GDT

Janis Lewis said...

Awesome! Love your background. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!
~Owner/DT Janis

Monika Reeck said...

Me again and I wanna say love really the exture of the SU E.Folder
great card for manly
many many thanks to joining with Monochrome challenge at Cards und More this time Billie (I never commenting you on my DT job this is the first time LOL)
hugs
Monika

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful and simple tag. lovely.
Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena
Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and good luck.
AuntySueDT

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card. Love the zesty green. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Basslady said...

a very cool card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

susiestacey said...

A great card and perfect for this weeks challenge too.\
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy ' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Heather said...

Very cute! Love the "smooshed" tag; it adds a great touch to the silhouette. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.