Tuesday, April 04, 2017

2 more Graduation cards

Tuesday April 4 2017
 
Well if you saw my blog yesterday you saw I made two graduation cards. Well last night I made two more.. Keeping with the same style but different images.
 
I did some smooshing on white paper with Ranger inks. I then used Marianne tag die and cut out two tags. I used a brad in the tag holes. I then used Impression Obsession grad dies, a male and female. I added them to the tag. I then took the Paper Trey Ink congratulations stamp and black embossed it. To make the background I used Ranger inks in two colors and blended them and spritzed with water to give the cool water drops. I again just used adhesive to the top and bottom of the tag and adhered it to the card base. I then put a gift card size sample under the tag so who ever buys it will know that cash or gift card could be put behind the tag.  I really like how this came out. Simple and fun graduation cards.
 


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 276-277 - anything goes
Crafty catz #364 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #344 - anything else
Crafting from the heart #153 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #175 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Pile it on #129 - interactive card







5 comments:

tilly said...

2 beautiful card,love the colour, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Wendy said...

Beautiful Billie, love the background! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

Rae Ann said...

Love all of the inky goodness on these cards! The silhouette is the perfect choice for the image.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and tag-love the smooshing.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a great idea for adding a gift. I need to made a grad card and will try this idea. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)