Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Salty breeze, swaying trees - Inspiration Destination #126

Wednesday April 12, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Inspiration Destination #126  where the challenge is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 

I am loving being able to use my stamp sets that I have and never used.  For todays card I found this awesome designer paper and it already had the sentiment on it..... SCORE!! . Well I had to use it cause I am so ready for summer and or at least warmer weather.. I cut the piece down and added the red strip that came from the piece. It's on the back side of this paper.. I saw a few months back someone (sorry I don't remember who) but she had a video where she stamped her image with a light Ranger ink..  then using the Ranger inks to go with the image she colored in the image and it  kinda gave a no line look. That is what I did and I love the look. I fussy cut the ice cream bars out and added foam dots to raise them. This is was so easy to make.. The ice cream bars are from a Simon Says stamp set.
 

Challenges:
Jo's scrap shack #183 - anything goes
Crafty catz #365 - anything goes/opt. Easter
QKR stampede #238 - Easter / anything goes
Pause dream enjoy #167 - anything goes/opt. flowers
Colour crazy wk. 14 - anything goes
Sugar pea #30 - colors
A bit more time to craft #41 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #154 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - add a quote
Penny's paper-crafty #324 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - spring color inspiration
Crafty creations #339- anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 278-279 - anything goes











16 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

wooowww that paper looks so gorgeous Billie
and the Ice cream coloring yuummmyyy
its look so realllll
and wood grain hmm its always my lovely DP
Billie another winner card

I miss your visit hope you like visiting my Blog again my friend
biig hugs
Monika

NickScrapShack said...

I thought the spring was here, but today they said that we are getting snow on Saturday. So I´m do for Summer too. This card is awesome. Love the sentiment and the extra added ice creams. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Good luck! Nick

Heather said...

How fun!! And how perfect that these papers go so well together AND had the sentiment already! I'm ready for summer, too, but I'll take a good spring first. Don't want to rush things, just warm them up a bit. : ) Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful bright happy look on your card and a lovely quote. Thank you for sharing with us at TioT's.
Yvonne

Alpna said...

Such a fun card. Love your choice of colors. Thanks for sharing for work on Jo's Scrap Shack.
Alpna-DT

Sherri said...

What a great way to celebrate the warmer weather! Love your gorgeous background! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card Billie! Love how you used the paper with the sentiment on it and those ice cream bars look delicious! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Ardyth said...

Your no-line colouring has been very successful! Love the rich colours of this warm card! So glad you joined us at SugarPea Designs!

Mrs.B said...

A great summer fun card, love the quote.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Jackie C said...

Perfect summery project! thanks for sharing with us at PDE jackie DT member.

Jean said...

Oh wow what great inspiration, loving your creation. The backing papers and sentiments are great. Fancying an ice lolly now.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card! Love that sentiment, sweet images and great design!! So fun!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kerin said...

Great card and I love the sentiment! I would love to be enjoying all of that right now!! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Anna-Karin said...

Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Unknown said...

Your card makes me want to book a holiday!! Fabulous!
Thanks for joining the Colour Crazy challenge blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Lisa Lara said...

Love your color on this beauty Billie. Thanks again for playing with us this month at SugarPea Designs.