Thursday, April 06, 2017

1 more graduation card

Thursday April 6, 2017
 
I made one more graduation card.
 
This time I used a Stampin up graduation image along the bottom part of the paper then used the Marianne tag die to cut out the tag. I masked off the image top and bottom and used ranger inks and blended then spritzed with water and then colored the image with copics. I added a brad to the tag hole. I then created the background using Ranger inks and spritzed again with water to get the fun water drop look. I cut out the Congrats which is a Simon Says die and cut it out 4 times. I layered them and added them across the tag. Again I put adhesive along the top and bottom of the tag and adhered it to the card base. Again I added the faux gift card so people would know that money or gift card could fit behind the tag.  These tag money/gift holders are so easy to make. Hope you like them.
 
 
 
 
Challenges:
Penny's paper-crafty #323 - anything goes
The house that stamps built #45 - add a die cut
Crafty girls creations #35 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite card base and why - (A2 because it fits in A2 size envelopes and postage works with one stamp. It also gives me enough room to create my card and most dies fit for this size)
Word art Wednesday wk. 276-277 - anything goes
Pile it on #129 - interactive card
 
 
 
 
 
 



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is great, Billie, Jo x

Heather said...

Awesome!! Love the fun little tag you made and making it part of your gift card/cash holder is genius!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun tag - and it holds the gift card as well. Cute. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

Monika Reeck said...

yaay clever added the tag for a gift card Billie
I love the sponging there and the splatter of water
adorable color and sentiment
and this is a winner card again Billie yaayy
Love the Image too great you have this
LOVE whole idea on your card Billie
hugs
Monika

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Billie. I love the background and the colours. Great idea too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma