Friday, April 07, 2017

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday April 7, 2017
 
Welcome to Free Friday at Catch the bug  we have a cute image from the Bugaboo store (have you seen the new store?? check it out)  This image is just in time for Baseball lovers either having a birthday or having the number 7 on their jersey or just because..





This is the new image called AKV BB 7... I colored the image with copics. I then cut out the image using a My Favorite Things circle die.  I then added Happy Birthday along the left side of the card base. I then took my scor pal and turned my card over and scored down the side by the Happy Birthday and across the card I then turned the card sideways and scored at different widths along the card.  When I turned over the card stock you could hardly see the score lines so I took a Quick quote ink pad and lightly ran it over the raised lines. I added Jelli Bean twine and foam dot the image circle. I hope you find time to pick up this cute image.  I think it would be cute for a baseball players, or someone who is turning 7 or their jersey is #7..



Challenges:
Shopping our stash #297 - tie one on
Penny's paper-crafty #323 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - happy birthday
The house that stamps built #45 - add a die cut
Crafty girls creations #35 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite card base and why - (A2 because it fits in A2 size envelopes and postage works with one stamp. It also gives me enough room to create my card and most dies fit for this size)
Jo's scrap shack #183 - anything goes
Brown sugar #245 - anything goes
Crafty catz #365 - anything goes/opt. Easter
QKR stampede #238 - Easter / anything goes
Pause dream enjoy #167 - anything goes/opt. flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 276-277 - anything goes






14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Billie thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Sherri said...

What a sweet card for a baseball fan! Any little guy would love this! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Glittered Paws said...

How cute and yes I think a 7 year old would love this card. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Jackie C said...

Thank you for linking with us at PDE, jackie DT member

Heather said...

Adorable!! This IS perfect for any baseball/softball player: boy or girl! Love it! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Jean said...

What a cool dude, loving your layout.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S
Jean xx

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaa cuuteee Image Billie
and love the coloring again and the score pal wooow you are clever to gave the color to make it looked
if no color we cant look it is scorepal there
yay clever idea Billie...
now I start to catch up sorry I was not around at blog land my friend
hugs
Monika

Dorothy S said...

So cute for a 7 year old - and a great finish for the scoring, Thanks for joining the Anything Goes (With the option of Easter) this week at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

Michelle said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image!! Love the fun design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great card! I love that cute little boy image and that background is great! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

Sarah said...

A versatile card shape indeed for this cute card and perfect for us at AYLI Sarah DT

Jo Ann said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. We are midway on our current challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 which tells us, "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." Have an awesome week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com