Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Winter greetings - Do-Al (l) Creative #48

Tuesday December 1, 2020

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is WINTER WONDERLAND / MUST SHOW SNOW 


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using the image

This is the cute image and I colored them with copics. I cut down and found a few scraps that worked with the snow winter wonderland theme.  I then heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment and used a Spellbinder banner die. I added this with foam dots. I went over the snowballs and ground snow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #535 - all occasions
My time to craft #446 - Christmas animals
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #517 - Christmas anything goes/opt. things w wings
Use your stuff #411 - mood board
Crafty animals #45 - anything goes with animals
Creative craft cottage #135 - Christmas / winter
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy




 

3 comments:

Nance said...

An adorable and beautifully colored image and fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great metallic paper to go with the fun image.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh that digi is way too cute! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (snowy!) STASH with us this fortnight!