Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Day 4 Catch the bug - Christmas Chaos

Tuesday December 15, 2020

Day 4  Catch the bug - Christmas Chaos

This theme is BINGO


This image is called Kidz reindeer..  I colored her with copics. I went around the edges with Ranger ink.  I used some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the lights. I added to a scrap of DCWV designer paper. I added a Stampin up ribbon and the sentiment is from Simon Says using SU ink.. I used the Ribbon / Bugaboo image / Sentiment row. 
 
Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 50 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's #520 - Christmas /opt. word Merry



5 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so cute and fun, and I love those sparkly lights! Fun sentiment with that ribbon too :)

Kim said...

Adorable! thanks so much for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

Lisa Lynn said...

What a cutie and great coloring.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 50 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Jeannie said...

Great coloring on this little deer and the sentiment, well of course just couldn't be any better!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys