Friday, December 18, 2020

Day 7 Catch the bug - Christmas Chaos

Friday December 18, 2020

Day 7  Catch the bug  Christmas Chaos

See the theme below.. It's colors
Plus you can use the Free Friday image.


This is todays Free Friday image.. Reindeer Skate..  I colored the image with copics I went over the eyes with a black gel pen then added some white dots and highlight to the nose.  I added clouds with my template and Ranger ink. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the ice. I stamped and heat embossed the Sugar Pea Design sentiment.  I got all the required colors in using scraps of designer paper and copics.
 
Challenges:
Crafty animals #45 - anything goes with animals
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
Digi choosday wk. 50 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - Christmas critters
Cute card Thursday #665 - anything goes




2 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Simply cute and adorable card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Jeannie said...

Great cloud background with this fun reindeer, and I love the papers and the layout.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys