Friday, December 04, 2020

Let your smile - Alphabet R- Rainbow

Friday December 4, 2020

Hello.. We have a new challenge going on over at 

The letter for this challenge is
  R - for RAINBOW

For my card.. I though what should I do.. So thought since I had my Prima water colors out I would just do rainbow colors.  So I added the paints then spritzed and let it run together some.. I had to do it a few times to get the look I wanted. I kept getting a big distinct line between them and I wanted a simple blend. I didn't want a brown tone mixing them. I finally got what I wanted. I let it dry and cut it to size. I used My favorite things sentiment and heat embossed. I added this to a piece of navy blue card stock. I finished with some sequins and clear Nuvo drops in the center.

Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #134 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #64 - self made background
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy / spread joy

6 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous sentiment and background

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! Love this soft rainbow background and that comment is wonderful! We all need more rainbows and smiles in our lives right now! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle

Lynda said...

A very bright and cheerful rainbow card - great sentiment which works particularly well on this fun card. xx

cheiro urgia said...

Love your rainbow card, so bright and cheerful. I think the watercolour blending turned out great, and I'm sure the card will put a smile on someone's face.

Hugs, Veronika

Jeannie said...

I love the beautiful background on this one and of course that sentiment is really, really awesome. The nuvo drops are scattered around just perfectly too.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges and all the best for 2021.