Monday, December 21, 2020

gnome better holiday - Always Fun #194

Monday December 21, 2020

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is CHRISTMAS

So in Oct. I won this awesome gnome by Jessica Lynn Originals (this is just one of the images in the set).. I played along in the Coffee loving Paper Craft  week hop on Facebook.  I started by stamping the gnome. Then used the presents from Simon Says stamp set. I colored them and fussy cut out. I then used my ground template and Ranger ink and created the hills. I stamped the SS trees and SS sentiments. I added foam dots to the gnome and most of the presents and added to the card front.   


 Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Cute card Thursday #665 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - last min. Christmas
Crafting happiness #76 - anything goes
Simon Monday - celebrate




3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

He's so cute. Great card. Thank you for joining in the challenge this week at Crafting Happiness. You can enter up to 5 different projects before the challenge ends on Saturday. The Most Liked project (you can vote on projects by clicking the LIKE button under the entries) will be featured on Sunday along with the Top Picks. Hope you'll share more of your art with us this week.
Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness

Jeannie said...

I really love gnomes and love the scene and those simple and cute trees especially! Ok I think I'm caught up....hooray! But seriously Billie, you know how much I love all of your creative work, and I thank you so much for entering my challenges as often as you do. I always look forward to what you come up with.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Jo Ann said...

Great use of colors and the lay-out is perfect. Love it! Hope your New Year started great and we're so delighted that you took the time to join our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Living you with the timeless Word of God that comes from 2 Peter 1:19-20 that says, "And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation." Be encouraged.

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com