Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Hello Snow - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday December 1, 2020

Hello..
I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Joy of Christmas. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink then I used Simon says snow stencil and texture paste. I cut the SS hello and Reverse Confetti snow die and layered 4 times. I stamped the Paper Pretties Merry Christmas, clear embossed and used Stampin up die.  I went over some of the snowman and ground snow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I also used scraps.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #535 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk. 48 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #517 - Christmas anything goes/opt. things w wings
Creative craft cottage #135 - Christmas / winter
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy



2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those clouds are awesome. Your coloring is amazing as usual.

lauren bergold said...

love that sweet snowman and the beautiful cloudy background! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (snowy!) STASH with us this fortnight!