Monday, December 28, 2020

Celebrate today - Always fun challenge #195

Monday December 28, 2020

Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is NEW YEAR 2021
This is my card. I really don't send out new year cards so I made it a celebrate card and if I ever decide to send out a new year card I can write it on the inside.. OR make it an Anniversary / Birthday / Retirement.. you get the picture..  Anyhow for my card I had this awesome scrap paper from Quick Quotes. I stamped and heat embossed the Paper Trey Ink sentiments. I die cut the Reverse Confetti glasses in brown and then in white. i used a copic and wine or fruit juice.. I cut the stem off and adhered to the brown glass. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. The glasses are added with foam dots.


 Challenges:
Paper minutes #672 - Christmas / New Year
Digi choosday wk. 51 - anything goes
Creative moments #205 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - sparkle and shine (embossing/spectrum glitter brush)
Inkspirational #229 - something in your home
Crafty hazelnuts #522 - Christmas or New Year
Crafting happiness #77 - new year / any celebration
Simon Monday - celebrate 



4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love the key background paper, and great card! Thank you for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Also, I have a give-away going on at my personal blog.
https://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/p/de-stash-craft-give-away.html

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a very Happy New Year to you, a fabulous card suitable for so many occasions, love the gold keys on the paper. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Furrbster said...

What a gorgeous card design,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz