Tuesday, December 08, 2020

sending you love - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday December 8, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

our theme is ANYTHING GOES

I started with the image that is Stanley Valentine heart.  I colored the image with copics. I went over the hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I cut around the top part of the image.  I then took a white scrap and some assorted strips and added till I covered enough to cut the heart. I used the Stampin up heart die. I dug through my scraps and found this awesome tiny heart designer paper which turned out perfect for my card. I added the dp then the heart and on foam dots added the image. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and banner and fussy cut out. I added to the heart with foam dots. I finished with some Stampin up jewels.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #45 - anything goes with animals
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Digi choosday wk. 48 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 49 - anything goes

3 comments:

MeSi said...

So adorable, love your strips heart. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

cass said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Jeannie said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet little bear and the heart background paper and I really love that patchwork heart behind there.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys