Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy bear-thday - Cardz 4 galz #137

Thursday December 31, 2020

Oh my this is the last day of 2020.. I am not sorry to see you go 2020.. 
It's been one heck of a year hasn't it.. 
We have to have a healthier, happier kum ba ya 2021

We have a new challenge over at 

I am the host for this challenge so I picked the theme to be 
MORE THAN ONE FOLD

So this is the fold I used.. (see the second photo) I think it's called a Z fold.. 
It's an easy card style to create so I am all in for that.. This card went together quick as I already had these My Favorite Things images painted (with Mission gold water colors) and it was just picking them out of my pile and stampin the sentiment. The little oval were a gift from someone and for some reason the paper I had with them is not around so I am sorry I can't give credit to them. I used the Spellbinder banner die. My card is done. easy peasy..

Over view of my card.

Challenges:
Creative moments #205 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 52 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #77 - new year / any celebration
Lemon shortbread #136 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 52 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #667 - anything goes



 

3 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, I don't think any of us will be sad to see this year go, just hope that the next one is good to us all. All the very best.xx

Lynda said...

Love the colours here Billie - great choice for the theme - I was challenged! xx

Ana said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
Happy New Year!
Ana