Friday, December 11, 2020

Happy Anniversary - Crafty Catz #531

Friday December 11, 2020

Hello

I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES / OPT. CHEERS LET'S CELEBRATE
Our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi's


I am using the image called Rub a dub dub..  Aren't they the cutest couple..
I colored the image with copics. I created the wall paper and flooring.  I went over the bubbles with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to a gray card stock. I stamped and heat embossed the Club scrap and Paper Trey ink sentiments.

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy - sending joy
Jan's digi stamps - Dec. anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 49 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes



 

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, for a second I thought I had missed the 'blog' birthday haha...Your card is fabulous, these images are all so fun to use I love them.
Hope all is well, have a good weekend.xx

tilly said...

a lovely card with your designer wallpaper xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Billie gosh you have had a busy day with your posts today. All lovely. have a good week

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Love your humorous card! Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Have a safe, healthy and blessed Holiday Season!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Mel Sanz said...

😂 So much fun

Sharon Smith said...

Great card! Love the sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

Jeannie said...

Oh Billie how fun is this?! Makes me laugh out loud and the sentiment is perfect too.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys