Friday, December 04, 2020

everywhere you go - Crafty Catz #530

Friday December 4, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

Our sponsor this week is SHEEPSKI DESIGNS


I am using the image called Forget me knots. I colored the image with copics. I stamped the Annette Watkins sentiment and added to stripe scraps. I finished with a few sequins and Nuvo drops.


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 48 - anything goes

7 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Billie, a beautiful card.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

I love this image and your card and sentiment are just right xx

Rose Andrew said...

So pretty .. lovely image .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

candio said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Candace DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card. Love the image.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Fab card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT