Saturday, December 12, 2020

Day 1 Catch the bug - Christmas Chaos

Saturday December 12, 2020

Day 1 of Catch the bug Christmas Chaos

See the theme below and have some fun..

I am using the image called Reindeer Trio.. I colored the image with copics. I added Spectrum Noir to the stars, ornaments and Rudolph's nose... I stamped the Simon Says sentiment. I had a scrap of this red designer paper so added this then added to a white card base. I like all the white space.. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #45 - anything goes with animals
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Jan's digi stamps - Dec. anything goes
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
Incy wincy designs Dec. - Christmas / or red - green
Digi choosday wk. 49 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #537 - Christmas
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
QKR stampede #409 - anything goes



5 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

I love this design and how you have left the card around it so
c snd s to emphasize the design . Looks like a good set of challenges Jx

Maria Giselle B. said...

Very cute image. I agree with Jeni Mc, keeping the background simple made the eye focus on the digital images and how you colored it so well. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Christmas/Red Or Green Challenge. Good luck!

missgailly said...

These deer are just too flippin' CUTE! Great colouring too. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

kReN said...

Your project made me smile. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge! Merry Christmas! kReN@afourthlife

Jeannie said...

Super cute reindeer, and just so simple but says so much with the looks on their faces. Adorable!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys