Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Take a moment - Cardz 4 Guyz #261

Tuesday December 29, 2020

It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this time is 
BLACK AND SILVER

I dug out my DCWV paper as I remembered I had this Black and Silver card stock. I chose two I though would work. I wish you could see the the silver.. but believe it me it's there. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink sentiment and heat embossed on Stampin Up vellum. I added this to the card and tied a Stampin up silver cord and added an old silver button. I added a few black sequins and added Nuvo drops to the centers.



 Challenges:
Time out #177 - photo inspiration
Digi choosday wk. 51 - anything goes
Creative moments #205 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - sparkle and shine (paper is glittery/shinny silver button, cording)




3 comments:

dj said...

What a great example showcasing our current challenge!! I love the addition of vellum...perfect for the black and silver combination!!

Shauna said...

Great card! I like the layers and embellishment and your use of the monochromatic colors. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Catie Cuddles said...

Super card.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT