Tuesday, January 09, 2018

YOU are beautiful - make me smile - Pause Dream Enjoy #2

Wednesday January 10, 2018
 
Hope your new year is going great.
 
The Orange team is back with another challenge at
and the theme is ANYTHIG GOES
 
So let's see what you're going to make..
 

 
This is my card.. I bought this awesome background die from My Favorite Things in the spring of 2017.. I cut different colors I liked cause knew I would use them.. This is what I came up with on colors. I am loving them.  I wanted to play with Ranger Oxide Inks again .. I need to learn and how better then to use and play. So took a piece of water color paper and a few Oxide inks and squished them on my craft sheet. I then spritzed with water and laid the WC paper in it. I dried and added more inks and spritzed and dried and kept going till I got this beautiful paper. I used a Stampin Up flower die and cut out different flowers. I used Birch Press leaves and Altnew inks.  I die cut the YOU -3 X's and layered them then stamped different sentiments from My Favorite Things.  To complete it I added some Nuvo drops..  I am really really pleased with the look. Hope you like it and it inspires you to play along at Pause Dream Enjoy.

Challenges:
As you like it - anything goes
Moving along with the times #62 - flowers
QKR stampede #277 - anything goes
Crafty catz #398 - anything goes / opt. sparkle

Polkadoodles wk. 1 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #106 - anything goes

HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #189 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #192 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 316-317 - anything goes

17 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. Love the beautiful colors.

Anonymous said...

I love it when you set out to play and learn and come up with something absolutely gorgeous! You hit the nail on the head. This is perfect. The colors are bright and cheery! Love the sentiment, too!

Evelyn

Angie said...

Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
Angie DT

Wendy L said...

A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

Lilly said...

Great card - I love the effect on the flowers and the Nuvo drops finish it all off perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (GDT)

Sherri said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose and I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Judith said...

such a pretty card Billie - I love those colours! thank you for playing along at MAWTT in our flowers challenge hugs Judith xx

Dorothy S said...

Using the stripes is such an effective way to use those phrases great look! Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede anything goes challenge.
Dorothy S, DT member

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and sentiments-perfect for a pick me up card or just because---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Monika Reeck said...

love that different purple on your card
I love the YOU too
great sentiment BIllie
I am in the office
thats why small comment only LOL
great made

Lia said...

Another beautiful creation!
Lia, DT S4F

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowetd. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
Miroslava DT

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very pretty card Billie, gorgeous colours and sentiment

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

Happy crafting....

June/DT

Juliet A said...

I learn so much reading how you make your cards - I'm going to have to try a die cut and reassembled background like yours! Thanks for joining the HeARTful Stamping Challenge this week!

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Billy. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Shylaashree said...

soothing colours and beautiful flower. you have created a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT