Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bee strong - Sunny Day Crafting #3

Wednesday January 17, 2018
 
The Yellow team is back with another fun challenge at
Sunny Day Crafting #3  our new challenge the theme is
"C" is for COLOR IT
 
I started my card by stamping the Gerda Steiner bee and sentiment. I colored the image with copics and used my cloud template for the sky and Ranger ink. I added some glitter to the wings. I then used a Stampin up stitched circle die and My Favorite Things speech bubble. I then used an embossing folder for the green card stock and added some white gel pen dots just to dress it up some. I didn't want to take away from the image but the embossing was so bland. I used Quick Quote ink to distress the bubble die.

Challenges:
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #192 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #60 - anything goes
Creatalicious #131 - anything goes
The daily marker - day 3
Through the craft-room door - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add sentiment
Word art Wednesday wk. 318-319 - anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your bee is just adorable. LOVE your sky. The background is gorgeous.

Helen said...

Love it! Great colouring and that sky background is just perfect.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Juliet A said...

This is super clever the way you perked up the embossed background - it is the perfect balance between a patterned paper and a solid. It goes so well with your wonderfully colored image, too! We are always excited to see your creations at the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

PaperDaisies said...

Love the design of this card. It is so cute. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina