Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Let's do lunch - Pause Dream Enjoy #4

Wednesday January 24, 2018
 
Hello and welcome back to a new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy #4 and the Orange team has a new challenge for you.. The theme is MOUSE..
I can't wait to see your creations.. I had a blast and laughed while I made my card..
 
 
I don't know why but when I saw the MOUSE theme I just knew what I wanted to create.. I used the Tim Holtz crazy bird that was painted summer of 17... with Mission paints. I have a mouse stamp and it's on a wood block but that was when you mounted un-mounted stamps on block after cutting them out.. boy I think I still have dents in my fingers from cutting those red rubber stamps out.. Any how I fussy cut the mouse out and colored with Zig markers. I didn't have a stamp with what I wanted to say so I took My Favorite Things alphabet letters and stamped the words out and then cut them in strips and ran a marker around the edges. I used a Simon Says circle die and added the bird on the circle with the mouse in his beak. I added orange Nuvo drops to represent cheese.. Now can you see why I laughed making my card?? or are you grossed out??

Challenges:
The daily marker day 10
As you like it - favorite die and why (any die that cuts out the image so you don't have to fussy cut them and get a cleaner card image)
Moving along with the times #63 - CAS
QKR stampede #279 - anything goes
Crafty catz #400 - anything goes / opt. male bd
Scrapping 4 fun #107 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 3 - anything goes
Just us girls #424 - color week
A bit more time to craft #60 - anything goes
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 318-319 - anything goes
Tuesday throwdown #376 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - layer it up
Penny's paper-crafting #364 - anything goes


24 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, LOVE IT. That is a wonderful card with the bird and mouse, hehe.

Dawn said...

This is awesome ... I absolutely love it !1

Lisa said...

Oh no!! That poor mouse!! Oh, what am I saying...I hate mice!! The bird is so beautiful!! Love this!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

this Birdie always so cute
and I see many ladies made card with this Image and be the winner
Billie love the sentiment you added
and the birdie colored lovely too
hehe she has mouse...cute idea
love that DP flower too
beautiful color in yellow
hugs
Monika

Heather said...

Oh, this is so awful!! But so funny at the same time! I can see why you were laughing the whole time you made it. : ) I just linked up at Crafty Catz and came over to check this out; glad I did.

Ina G said...

Oh yes Billie! I did laugh when I saw this card. There is sooooooooo much to love here. The background, the patterned circle die, how you coloured that bird and great fussy cutting that poor mouse. Great sentiment - clever. Thanks so much for sharing this fun card with us this week at Just Us Girls.
PS You worked those colours beautifully!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaaah, you gave me a great laugh too! Such a super card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Wendy L said...

Great image but poor little mouse!!! , thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

crafty said...

Poor little mouse! Perhaps he managed to get away. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Furrbster said...

This did make me giggle - but that poor mouse!!!

I have unmounted rubber stamps that I don't use because I have no idea what the best way is to go about stamping with them?!

Hugz Tinz

Furrbster said...

This did make me giggle - but that poor mouse!!!

I have unmounted rubber stamps that I don't use because I have no idea what the best way is to go about stamping with them?!

Hugz Tinz

Kathie said...

Love your card colours, sentiment and those images it really tickled sense of humour. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie PPCC~DT

Unknown said...

What a funny card. I like this stamp very much. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
Miroslava DT

Majda said...

Thank you for sharing your funny card with us at Scrapping4fun.
Hugs, Majda DT

~ginny said...

LOL! What a great card Billie! Love the colors with the round DP[?] behind your image and the extension of color across the rest of the background. The Tim Holtz bird with the mouse is GReat with that sentiment and so funny!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Christine Harrop said...

What a great image. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Christine DT

Tracy Freeman said...

This made me chuckle, such a fun card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Zw@@n said...

hahaha, such a fun card, Billie. Love the bird! Thank you for joining us at AS You Like It. Luv, Wilma

tonilea said...

this is hilarious! Thanks for sharing

Karen L K said...

Ha such fun! Love those birds and so clever to add a mouse!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

LOL, this is adorable. Lovely card
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

The Crafty Bat said...

Such a fun and adorable card.
Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges.
Kelly (DT)

Priya said...

He he... What a fun image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
Priya-DT

Juliet A said...

that is hysterically "wrong"! Thanks for joining us at the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!