Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Day 5 Catch the bug Birthday Bash

Wednesday January 17, 2018
 
Welcome to Day 5 of our 8th Birthday Bash at Catch the bug..
 
Today's theme is HUMOR ME WITH CUPCAKES
create a funny card that includes cupcakes
 
 
This is my funny card and sentiment.. I used the image Sweet Bird  I colored the image with copics  and added some grass and since it was a tall thin image I decided to add some clouds I used a Taylored Expressions and My Favorite Things cloud dies. I thought about cutting them off but once I laid it down on the card base I liked having them fill in that empty space.. Before I put the image down I used Ranger ink and added just a hint of color so the base wasn't so stark white.  I looked through my chicken stamps and found this sentiment from Paper Pretties so I stamped it and cut the Happy and Birthday apart once it was stamped so it would be a better fit.

Challenges:
Crazy 4 challenges #417 - duck/turkey/chicken/bird etc.
Sweet stampin - lots of layers
My time to craft #362 - something new (birthday year)
Artistic inspirations #192 - anything goes
Creatalicious #131 - anything goes
The daily marker - day 3

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a fun image!! The sentiment makes me laugh!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous image and colouring. The sentiment made me laugh. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Cass said...

Super fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft :)

Cara said...

This is such a fun card. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Monika Reeck said...

super duper cute
the clouds with DP is clever idea Billie
your grass looks real
love this card Billie
hugs
Monika
PS: try to catch up a bit
you made much card and I am sooo behind forgive me Billie

kreative basteltante said...

Fabulous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, we hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs DT Manuela

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional cute” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…