Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Love - Inspiration Destination #142

Wednesday January 17-30, 2018
 
Welcome to 2018. We're a couple weeks into the new year and I  hope it is still bringing all that is good into your life. The stamp I chose today on my card is so I can remember these positive thoughts and have it bring that into my life.. It's a very large background stamp so some of the words are cut off but there are still enough for you to see and understand why I love it. 
 
We have a new challenge at Inspiration Destination  #142
Wet or Dry Embossing
 
So break out those holiday craft items and put them to use. I am sure there's new embossing powder/stamps/folders somewhere in you hands reach.. LOL

I got this stamp a few months back but haven't used it yet so broke I it out cause I love when the background is all embossed words. I embossed with white powder. Since it's about what I love about you I added the "Love" die and layered it four times to make it sturdy. I added a couple flat sequins and it's done.. Really a quick and easy card to make. The products are Simon Says.  I really like the black and white look.. well the Love is a very light silver shimmer..

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #192 - anything goes
Cards in envy - black and white
A bit more time to craft #60 - anything goes
Creatalicious #131 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #337 - getting sentimental
Simon Wednesday - add sentiment
Word art Wednesday wk. 318-319 - anything goes

11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is gorgeous. Love the shimmer with the sequins.

Virginia L. said...

ADORE the text background with the sentiment! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Sherri Thacker said...

I really like this card alot! It's perfect for our challenge at Cards in Envy.

Mimi said...

That is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing at SOS this week.

Donna said...

Perfect card for a sentiment challenge and I love the black and white!
Thanks for getting sentimental with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome pattern paper, perfect background for your die cut LOVE.
Thank you for playing with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Kristie said...

What an awesome background stamp. I love the simplicity of your card. It really lets the sentiment be the main focus. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your "Love" card in black & white! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful contrast of the background and the sentiment. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 4:14 n which Jesus said, "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life." Have a wonderful and blessed week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional cute” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…