Monday, January 15, 2018

When it snows, you have two choices. - Creative with Stamps #22

Monday January 15, 2018
 
It's mid month so it's reminder time over at
If you don't have your max entries in there is still time to play along.. Theme is SNOWFLAKES 
Note: CWS challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.

As I mentioned when I posted my first card 1/1/18.. I have a bigillion snowflake stamps.. Well here are some more.. I used all of them in the Simon Says stamp set and sentiment on this card. I found this awesome designer paper that had a hint of snowflakes on it so I added these bigger ones and heat embossed them with some sparkly powder. I added some sequins to fill in some areas. I thought the sides needed something so I have some OLD red line tape and put it down the sides and gold heat embossed it.  Take a look at the creative dt members over at CWS for some more awesome inspiration.  
Challenges:
Love to scrap #105 - anything goes
AAA cards #106 - quote
4 crafty chicks #385 - anything goes /opt. no blues
Use your stuff #295 - monochromatic
Crafting from the heart #190 - anything goes 
Artistic inspirations #192 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #60 - anything goes
Creatalicious #131 - anything goes

12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The background looks amazing!! I love the snowflakes!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracie Pond said...

Love how your snowflakes pop. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards! =) Tracie

Monika Reeck said...

I love that big snowflakes stamp from SS and you did it good stamp on this designer paper..great added of sequin too Billie
nice sentiment and I love the color
and thanks for visiting my "oh not so good card"
I mean its not as good as I guess
but I was having less time so added on DT blog and I am finished my January DT job hehehe
big hugs
Monika

Jane said...

Oh that quote is so fun, know which one I’d choose. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Billie. Love your embossing.

Leanne said...

Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, this is so awesome love the color.

Leanne DT/4CC

Craft-E-Place said...

Great quote! Snow angel very time! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards

missgailly said...

Cool snowflake card. Love the background paper. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Helen F. said...

Happy you got to use some of your bigillion snowflakes, Billie. This card is stunning! Love all the glitz and glimmer you added also!

PaperDaisies said...

A stunning card. Love the wa6 you have used the red tape. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Lilian said...

Love the background! So pretty!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional cute” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…