Monday, January 01, 2018

Sending flurries of love - Creative with Stamps #22

Monday January 1, 2018
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hope you had a safe and great celebration bringing in 2018 and you're up and don't have a headache.. LOL
We just watch the new year celebration on TV and view the fireworks in the neighborhood.
Well it's time for another challenge at Creative with Stamps #22 
This challenge is SNOWFLAKES
Note: CWS challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.
 
 
So it seems I have a bigillion snowflake stamps.. This is a set from Simon Says. I used everyone of them on my card front plus the sentiment that is in the set. I then white embossed and took Ranger Oxide ink and created the colors. I added some water drops and Nuvo drops. I added some Silver Darcie washi tape down the side and added my snowflake top to the card base.

Challenges:
Use your stuff - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - snowflakes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #510 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #383 - glitter
QKR stampede #276 - snowman or snowflakes or anything goes
Hiding in my craft-room #333 - freestyle /anything goes
Inkspirational #151 - stamping only
Simon Monday - something new (oxide inks)
Cards in envy - winter chill

15 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

that snowflakes in white looks so beautiful on your card Billie
so great embossed
and love the water drops too...
I dont have ranger oxide
to much money to buy more set of ink..
I have old Ranger Distress Ink and I am happy with the set hehe maybe if I win Lottery I want to buy the set like you have
Billie sweet sentiment on your car so tiny and cute
hugs and see you around my teammie
Monika

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The snowflakes look amazing against the beautiful background!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I've scrolled through to see the amazing projects I've missed while I was gone and they are all fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen F. said...

Oh this is just a lovely winter card, Billie! I love the unique snowflake images and the pretty blue background 'sky'!
Happy New Year to you :-)

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is beautiful on the blue. With it being so cold here at least we haven't had any snow to shovel.

Maria Valente said...

This is a stunning winter card, Billie! Love the snowflakes and the technique you've used with the water drops is spot on!
Hugs teamie x

Sherri Thacker said...

Such a pretty card with these gorgeous snowflakes all around!! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your flurry of snowflakes on this beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I love your snowflakes! Thanks for joining us over at Hiding In My Craft Room! Happy New Year! Miranda DT

Marina said...

Really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Julie Odil said...

This is very pretty, Billie. I'm with you -- I have a gazzilion snowflake stamps, too. Plus, another gazzilion heart-shaped stamps and dies. Is that too many, do you think, LOL? Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Nance said...

So many pretty snowflakes. Great winter card. THanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful snowflake card Billie, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Dorlene Durham said...

Great snowflakes. Good that you have a lot of them LOL. Love the card! Dorlene DT CWS

Annie S. said...

Such a wonderful "blizzard" on your card with beautiful ink blending. Thanks for joining in over at Cards in Envy. Happy New Year, Billie!

Lilian said...

I love the blue! And the snowflakes!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio