Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Love / love you / xoxoxo - Aud Sentiments #196

Thursday February 1-12, 2018
 
Hello and hope your February is off to a great start. It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments #196 our theme for this two weeks is
 "LOVE / VALENTINES + SENTIMENT"
 

This is my card.. I had an extra background from the 2018 Calendar page I made so instead of saving it for a rainy day I used it now.. How easy that was since our theme is LOVE / VALENTINES and the sentiment is all built into the background. Score on my part.. The background is created by using kraft card stock and Stampin Up large wheel with this love sentiment and I repeated rolling it across the paper using Versa mark ink then I covered with clear embossing powder and heated. I stamped the Gerda Steiner heart with Simon Says red ink and masked it and then stamped the hedge hog so it looks like the cutie is holding the heart. I colored the image with copics and added white gel pen dots. I went around the heart with a black pen. I used a Stampin up heart die and went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink and adhered the image to the card background. Then added a few Nuvo drops.

Challenges:
The daily marker day 18
Sweet stampin - Valentines or love
Hiding in my craftroom #337 - any holiday
Crafting from the heart #192 - anything goes
The crazy challenge #267 - love
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #354 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #339 - he loves me he loves me not
Tuesday throwdown #377 - favorite colors (tag/brown and teal)
Word art Wednesday wk. 320-321 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #515 - anything goes
Craft rocket #45 - love
Moving along with the times  #64 - love/st. valentines/wedding/engagement
A bit more time to craft #61 - anything goesCreatalicious #132 - anything goes /opt: love/anniversary/thinking of you
Creatalicious #132 - anything goes /opt: love/anniversary/thinking of you

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Just love this Billie great backing

Elaine Stark said...

A cute card. Elaine

Wendy L said...

Love it, so cute and nice to see a different colour, thanks for joining us at MAWTT and craft rocket, xxx

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Moving along with the times.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh so cute!!! Love this adorable card Billie! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Valentine/Love challenge. I think your card is truly delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Jackie C said...

Super cute! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Creatalicious. Good luck hun and do come back again!

Jackie DT xxx

Chris Dring said...

Such a cute hedgehog, love the pops of teal and red against the kraft background! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute cuttte
love you cute Image and the adorable DP you made
and nuvo drops is cuutee here
love your tiny image and great coloring
Great card and my winner Billie
hugs
Monika

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Billie....love your background and cute hedgie.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket.
xxx Margreet