Tuesday, January 16, 2018

in my book you are nice, nice, nice! - The Merry Christmas challenge #3

Wednesday January 17, 2018
 
The Holly and Ivy team are back with todays challenge at
 the theme is always ANYTHING GOES + CHRISTMAS
 
 
 

This is my card. I stamped the My Favorite Things image and colored her with copics. I added glossy accents to her shoes and heart. I cut her out with Lil Inker stitch die and the sentiment was really long so I only used a portion of it an added it above. I used Paper Pretties sentiment below. I hope I have inspired you to play along and get more inspiration see the Holly and Ivy creations at
 
Challenges:
Color crazy wk. 2 - anything goes 
Sweet stampin - lots of layers
My time to craft #362 - something new (Christmas year)
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #192 - anything goes
Creatalicious #131 - anything goes
The daily marker - day 3
Through the craft-room door - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add sentiment
Fab n funky - girly
Word art Wednesday wk. 318-319 - anything goes

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, I love PI images and your card is just so sweet. Great layers.

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with creatalicious Rachel DT

Virginia L. said...

SO sweet!! Love the layering! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an adorable image. I love the apple green dress! Gorgeous sentiment and fab BG paper. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky team for our 'Girly' challenge. Love what you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Cazro said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC. Caz DT

Judith said...

Aw this is such a cute girly image - I love the colour scheme too, thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sorry I'm late stopping in to comment on your gorgeous creation. I've just got back from holibobs. Love your gorgeous layers! A sweet and lovely card! Love your fabulous card design with the stitched dies. Perfect with all its layers for our challenge at Sweet Stampin’. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us and I look forward to seeing you back again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin’ DT

Juliet A said...

You coloring is brilliant! this is such a different sort of card for Christmas, but so much more meaningful than the usual.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional cute” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…