Friday, September 17, 2021

you're never more than a thought away - Colour Crazy wk. 37

Friday September 17, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is Jan's Digi Stamps


I am using the image called Friendship flowers. I colored with copics and added to a piece of scrap from Quick Quote. I stamped the Stampin up sentiment and added some bling. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. Quick card to create. 


 Challenges:
Sweet stampin - colors of autumn
Digi choosday wk. 37 - anything goes

2 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A beautiful card you have created, I love the bright colours of the flowers. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at TTCRD.
Debbie DT

Chris said...

Hi Billie, this is a beautiful card, lovely image and layout and the colours are gorgeous, Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin'
x