Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Giving thanks - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 28, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Clearing Leaves. I think her name is Isobel.. She's so cute. I colored her with copics. I added the Simon Says tree and leaves on the tree with Ranger ink. The tree is way behind her so it looks smaller..  lol.. I added my cloud template and Ranger ink for the fall gray gloomy sky. Which is what we are seeing. falling leaves, cooler weather and grayish sky.. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added a couple scraps behind her and added her to a piece of designer paper. I added the Simon Says sentiment and used Stampin up oval stitch die. I added a few highlights using a white gel pen. 


 Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #155 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #20 - anything goes
Polkadoodles Craft wk. 39 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #115 - anything goes



3 comments:

MeSi said...

I love your colouring and that bright background paper. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Nunzia Carusio said...

Super cute image and gorgeous design.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
Hope to see you again soon.
×
Nunzia

Jane Savage said...

A gorgeous card beautifully coloured!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx