Wednesday, September 01, 2021

You are so special to me - Do-Al(l)Creative #57

Wednesday September 1, 2021

Hello

It's another month so another challenge over at

Our theme this month is
SPINNER CARD


I don't recall if I've made a spinner card before. If I have it's been a long time ago. I watched a Jennifer McGuire U-tube on how.. It's actually quite simple.. I wasn't sure what image to use for the spinner part so looking at different images I saw this flower from Spellbinder?  I could make the front and back image so no problem. I stamped two flowers and colored with copics. I fussy cut them out. I added clear Nuvo drops to the centers and set them aside to dry. I took the blue card stock and using Simon Says leaf stamp and Versa Mark ink stamped the front and back of the card with the leaves. I cut the circle for the hanging part. I stamped a smaller shimmery white for the background behind the flower. I used SS sentiment and heat embossed. I turned the smaller fold open and glued down the clear thread and let it dry. Once all was dry I added the flowers with the thread in-between. It's done. 


this is the card open and the other side of the flower. 

Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Crafting happiness #111 - anything goes
Love to scrap #149 - anything goes

1 comment:

Tammy L said...

Gorgeous card. I love the fancy fold and the blue and orange. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT. Co-ordinator.