Wednesday, September 08, 2021

I treasure your friendship - Crafty Gals Corner #223

Wednesday September 8, 2021

Hello

We have a new month long challenge over at

Our theme this month is
HELLO FALL



We have 3 sponsors this month





I am using the SheepSki image called Buzzing  I colored with copics. I went over the bee wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added the clouds with my template and Ranger ink. I added a dot of Nuvo clear to the bees eye and the centers of the sequins. I used some scraps and added the ribbon down the seam. I then used My favorite things stitch die and added the image to the base. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and added this to the card. I hope it has the fall feel. I tried to keep it on the nature colors and how fall can you get with bees and a thistle..

Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #504 - anything goes
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal
The paper funday #33 - anything goes / fall
Polkadoodles wk. 36 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #112 - anything goes



 

8 comments:

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Lovely image and the coloring is so perfect. Thank you for sending your creation in and looking forward to seeing more from you. Hugs, Kinjal - DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Beautiful card and great sentiment. The clouds are gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

This is a lovely card, Really nice. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Echt een toffe kaart, kei leuk!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Hugs
grtjsClaudia
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/

Jana Forrest said...

Hey Billie! Loved this card the first time I saw it and still do today. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

Maria Valente said...

Wonderful creation, Billie! Thanks for playing at Penny's Challenges.

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and great coloring! I especially love that ink blended sky. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Billie! This is such a cool image, and your coloring is lovely and perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at 2CCC, and good luck! 😊

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Janet DT.