Monday, September 27, 2021

Mission control - Make my Monday #158

Monday September 27,  2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

So since I am host I get to chose the theme..
EMBOSSING /DRY OR WET





So this card is full of embossing powder.. First I took black card stock and an old Club Scrap star background die and heat embossed with blue glitter embossing powder.  I then took some white card stock and using Ranger ink did a black border since the star piece was so small.. I stamped and heat embossed the My Favorite Things images and colored with copics. I added to the card. I then took some more Ranger ink and with blue did the piece to embossed the sentiment. I used a Tech. Tues. banner die. 


 Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #155 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #115 - anything goes



3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute - perfect background. I used to have this set. I'll have to see if I can find it. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog and for entering challenges every week.
Hugs!
Janis

Cazro said...

Hi Billie, Loving your starry embossed background, a wonderful space card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT.

Nunzia Carusio said...

So cute. Amazing background and scene.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
Nunzia