Monday, September 13, 2021

hello Fall - Make My Monday #157

Monday September 13, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
AUTUMN / FALL THEME CARDS


I had fun creating this card. I used Sugar Pea Design images and colored with copics. I die cut them out. I stamped the Stampin up trees with Ranger ink. I used my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink. I added some Taylored Expressions clouds on foam dots. I used the postage TE die for the sentiment. I then added the fox's, leaves. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal
The paper funday #33 - anything goes / fall
The four seasons challenge - anything goes fall
Sweet stampin - colors of autumn
Allsorts wk. 641 - favorite stamps(these cute little fox's are my fall favorite)
Daisy chain #56 - wild life





 

9 comments:

brenda said...

I bet you did have fun creation this Billie, it's lovely especially those clouds, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pat K said...

Lovely scene you have created for these adorable creatures. A great card Billie. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Diane said...

Adorably cute Fall scene you have created! Thank you for joining us at our Four Seasons challenge!
Diane FS DT{Nellies Nest}

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
This is absolutely ADORABLE. Love that sweet little Autumn scene you've so cleverly created. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. We hope you have a great week, and that you will join us again soon.
take care!
Karen L, DT
The Four Seasons Challenge Blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

This is so cute. I really like the warm, yellow light on the autumn sky, and it seems the foxes need to rske up all the leaves, as there are no left on the trees. It's a sweet scene. Thanks for playing along in our Autumn leaves challenge at Inkspirational.

Darlene said...

Oh Billie ... what a sweet scene you have created! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Tracy said...

Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely adorable card Billie. Love the colours of the leaves. I do love Autumn, it's my favourite season. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chains this month, happy crafting, Michelle x

Helen said...

A beautiful design - thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)